check the pieces of the code.  What I mean by that is try:

var child1 = container.getChildAt(ind)";
var child2 = container.getChildAt(1);
container.setChildIndex(child1,1)
container.setChildIndex(child2,ind);

see specifically which line is breaking.

- Daniel Freiman
nondocs? <http://nondocs.blogspot.com>

On 11 Apr 2007 05:43:19 -0700, Matt Wicks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Thanks for this - still doesn't work though ... driving me mad

matt