Web services may be the easiest to integrate with Flex since they are consumed so easily. I believe Zope/Plone can essentially expose or render it's data as a web service as well.

It may also depend on how you are organizing your code for these kinds of projects. Migrating from one technology to another in parts can be... challenging. If there is a consistent framework between the two that may help. For Flex, a popular one is Cairngorm, as it helps you do the MVC separation in your development. Plone seems to do that as well since you have your data sources and your rendered views, etc. Essentially then you would just be changing your "view" as you move it to Flex.

Just thinking out loud hoping it helps. :-)

Michael

taprokop wrote:

I was just wondering if you found any resolution to your question. I
am also looking at some combinations with Zope as well as Plone for an
extensive applications. Any words of wisdom to share so far from your
experience?

Thanks