*From:* flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On Behalf Of *Michael Wills
*Sent:* Wednesday, April 11, 2007 6:45 PM
*To:* flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
*Subject:* Re: [flexcoders] Re: Error msg show Application not component

Oh that's odd. So the columns Resource, In Folder, and Location only show the project name? That is odd indeed. And when you right click on the error and choose "Go to" from the context menu, it doesn't go anywhere either then?

Michael

boy_trike wrote:

Sorry I was not more specific. Yes, I am using FB2. in the problem tab, my error messages with other projects, shows both the current component name in the resource column and the path in the "in folder" column. This new project just lists the project name no matter
which component has the error.

Bruce