I'm using the swfloader to load swfs which are named in an xml file:
<mx:SWFLoader source="{results.result[r.currentIndex].src}"
id="myLoader"  creationComplete="initNestedAppProps(event)"
alpha="0.7" />

All loads fine except I can't reference the loaded swfs via:
      public function initNestedAppProps(e:Event):void {
           loadedSM = e.target.content;
           loaderArray.push(loadedSM);
      }

      public function callee():void {
      for each(var mc:MovieClip in loaderArray ){
      mc.application["lblResults"].text = "I was just updated";
     }

In debug loaderArray has only null items

However when I hard code the swfname in the swfloader tag I can
reference all props and methods ok. In debug loaderArray has access to
 the loaded swf as expected.

I'd be grateful for help - Thanks in advance.