For the flex application, the configuration of which URLs to access
etc can come from a single, server side configuration.  That can be
done however you need to with your server side language.  To pass
these configuration values in to your swf file, you need to
dynamically generate the html which calls your swf.  Make sure the
generation creates javascript variables which have the configuration
values.  The flex application can read these values. I don't recall
the syntax to do this but there have been relatively recent posts
that show how.

Tony

Posted by: "simonjpalmer" [EMAIL PROTECTED]   simonjpalmer
Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:33 am (PST)

check out flex sharedobject