Well, that's the thing.  I would love to provide an error message for
you.  And I had been getting quite a few error messages pertaining to
not having this config file or that one until I finally had 6 config
files in my build.

Then, I got no errors at deployment.  I was relieved, but then when I
navigated to the SWF file, I got a servlet exception telling me that
the deployment failed because of previous errors.  Of course, as I
said, there were no "previous errors" to speak of.  Nothing in the
stack trace.  Nothing in the logs.  Nothing.

I can certainly dig some more and try to find something for us to go
on.  But in the meantime, where are these "docs" describing all the
elements of those config files?

Thanks.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Dimitrios Gianninas"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I dont think adove provides the DTD or schemas for those...however
the sample one have all the basics. Also every parameter is explained
in the docs, but before that, what is the config error you are getting?

> Dimitrios Gianninas
> Developer
> Optimal Payments Inc.
>

> ________________________________

On Behalf Of neilac3333
> Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 1:14 PM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: [flexcoders] Flex Config File DTDs or Schemas
>

> I am writing a basic application to test Flex integration with Java
> objects, and after solving a bunch of deployment errors, I am happy to
> say I am finding no errors on deployment anymore. The application,
> however, still doesn't work because of what must be some undescribed
> configuration error.
>
> I have been unable to find any DTDs or schemas that pertain to any of
> the following files:
>
> flex-config.xml
> data-management-config.xml
> flex-webtier-config.xml
> remoting-config.xml
> services-config.xml
> mxml-manifest.xml
>
> Putting aside my disappointment that I need all these files for a
> Flex-Java application that couldn't get any simpler, I would appreciate
> any insight into these files.
>
> Thanks.
>

> --
> WARNING
> -------
> This electronic message and its attachments may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information, which is
solely for the use of the intended recipient.  No privilege or other
rights are waived by any unintended transmission or unauthorized
retransmission of this message.  If you are not the intended recipient
of this message, or if you have received it in error, you should
immediately stop reading this message and delete it and all
attachments from your system.  The reading, distribution, copying or
other use of this message or its attachments by unintended recipients
is unauthorized and may be unlawful.  If you have received this e-mail
in error, please notify the sender.

> AVIS IMPORTANT
> --------------
> Ce message électronique et ses pièces jointes peuvent contenir des
renseignements confidentiels, exclusifs ou légalement privilégiés
destinés au seul usage du destinataire visé.  L'expéditeur original ne
renonce à aucun privilège ou à aucun autre droit si le présent message
a été transmis involontairement ou s'il est retransmis sans son
autorisation.  Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire visé du présent
message ou si vous l'avez reçu par erreur, veuillez cesser
immédiatement de le lire et le supprimer, ainsi que toutes ses pièces
jointes, de votre système.  La lecture, la distribution, la copie ou
tout autre usage du présent message ou de ses pièces jointes par des
personnes autres que le destinataire visé ne sont pas autorisés et
pourraient être illégaux.  Si vous avez reçu ce courrier électronique
par erreur, veuillez en aviser l'expéditeur.