I did face this issue in my application which I had mentioned in the
post titled "Bubble Charts (size of the bubble)". I presumed that it
was due to some error on my part in slicing the ArrayCollection with
the slider movement  which was causing this to happen. I have not
investigated it completely but now that you mention I think there
might be some issue with display of a single bubble on the chart.

Regards,
Gaurav

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "simonjpalmer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>