Excellent, works great.  Thank you.

Hosey

On 13 Apr 2007 05:38:14 -0700, Michael Schmalle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

  Hi,

You could also write a custom dataDescriptor that subclasses
DefaultDataDescriptor.

In that class override the getChildren() method and only return the
children you want based on the nodes you want filtered.

Peace, Mike

On 12 Apr 2007 22:22:04 -0700, dorkie dork from dorktown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Teoti Graphix
http://www.teotigraphix.com

Blog - Flex2Components
http://www.flex2components.com

You can find more by solving the problem then by 'asking the question'.