When a button bar is enabled, the only rounded edges are the very left
and the very right. I really like this look. I set my enabled = false
when the buttons make no sense and *gasp* the internal buttons are now
rounded on both sides!

Test case:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<mx:Application xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml";
backgroundColor="0xFFFFFF" layout="vertical" width="100%" height="200"
applicationComplete="appComplete();">
        <mx:ButtonBar enabled="{foo}">
                <mx:dataProvider>
                        <mx:Array>
                                <mx:String>Record Call</mx:String>
                                <mx:String>Escalate</mx:String>
                        </mx:Array>
                </mx:dataProvider>
        </mx:ButtonBar>
        <mx:Script>
                <![CDATA[
                        [Bindable]
                        public var foo: Boolean = false;
                        public var timer: Timer = new Timer(1000);

                        private function appComplete(): void {
                                this.timer.addEventListener("timer", this.tick);
                                this.timer.start();
                        }

                        private function tick(e: Event): void {
                                this.foo = !this.foo;
                        }
                ]]>
        </mx:Script>
</mx:Application>

Note that if you don't set the backgroundColor to white (or probably
any light color) it still happens but is MUCH less noticeable. Is
there a workaround for this that others are using, or is this desired
behavior or some strange reason?

Daniel