I think it is because localhost is not the same domain as the file system, and
you can't load modules across domains without import loading them.  You might
be better off loading via relative urls instead of absolute.

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of bjorn -
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 12:32 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Problem with loading module --
mx.core::LayoutContainer could not be found.

I don't have a crossdomain file, didn't think I needed one as it was all on
localhost .. I get the problem when I run my project in Flex hitting ctrl-F11
since it will load my app directly (e.g.
file:///C:/dev/FlexWorkspace/MyApp/build/MyApp-debug.html
<file:///C:/dev/FlexWorkspace/MyApp/build/MyApp-debug.html>  ) - while trying
to load the module from a server (localhost). I don't see why it should be a
problem though.

As for the security error (here's another one for Google) - it's: "SWF is not a
loadable module" ...

The event:

e = mx.events.ModuleEvent (@414ad61)
 bubbles = false
 bytesLoaded = 0
 bytesTotal = 0
 cancelable = false
 currentTarget = ModuleManager.as$20.ModuleInfoProxy (@3ecec81)
 errorText = "SWF is not a loadable module"
 eventPhase = 2
 module = ModuleManager.as$20.ModuleInfoProxy (@3ecec81)
 target = ModuleManager.as$20.ModuleInfoProxy (@3ecec81)
 type = "error"

Best regards,
Bjørn

On 16 Apr 2007 18:03:09 -0700, Robert Cadena <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL