Remember that you must load your SWF via HTTPS if you want to access
data via HTTPS, such as HTTPService.

Have you tried your SWF in both MSIE and Firefox?

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Battershall, Jeff
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 1:10 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] HTTPService Security Sandbox woes

I'm tearing my hair out. I'm trying to programatically invoke an
HTTPService (where the url is in another domain/sandbox) without
server-side proxy (no FDS) and I've hit the proverbial wall.

I have a crossdomain.xml sitting in the webroot of the other domain
which explicity allows the originating domain, but no dice. Get the
standard Security Sandbox error no matter what I do.

Any illumination appreciated.

Jeff Battershall
Application Architect
Dow Jones Indexes
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:jeff.battershall%40dowjones.com>
(609) 520-5637 (p)
(484) 477-9900 (c)