Hi All,
I have a tabNavigator where some of my tab labels get truncated. Some
of my labels are short (like "Home") and others are long (like
"Allocation Details"). The long labels get truncated with an ellipsis
even though there's still plenty of room for the tabs to expand to
full width. If I set the tabWidth on the tabNavigator to show the full
label, each tab becomes too long and they overrun the tabNavigator.
There doesn't seem to be any way to set widths on individual tabs.
There isn't even a TruncateToFit attribute to turn on or off. Has
anyone ever figured out a way around this?

Thanks,
Jack