I think you forgot to set the HTTPService resultFormat property to
"e4x".

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of paranoid_santhosh
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 4:54 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: problem with displaying data in the tree
control

No .. its not working still ..

It does not give me any errors ... but when i run the page i get the
following error while displaying the page

TypeError: Error #1034: Type Coercion failed: cannot convert
mx.utils::[EMAIL PROTECTED] to XMLList.
at MethodInfo-710()
at Function/http://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin::apply
<http://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin::apply> ()
at mx.binding::Binding/mx.binding:Binding::wrapFunctionCall()
at mx.binding::Binding/::innerExecute()
at Function/http://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin::apply
<http://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin::apply> ()
at mx.binding::Binding/mx.binding:Binding::wrapFunctionCall()
at mx.binding::Binding/execute()
at mx.binding::Binding/watcherFired()
at mx.binding::Watcher/notifyListeners()
at mx.binding::PropertyWatcher/eventHandler()
at
flash.events::EventDispatcher/flash.events:EventDispatcher::dispatchEven
tFunction()
at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
at
mx.rpc::AbstractInvoker/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::resu
ltHandler <http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::resultHandler> ()
at mx.rpc::Responder/result()
at mx.rpc::AsyncRequest/acknowledge()
at ::DirectHTTPMessageResponder/completeHandler()
at
flash.events::EventDispatcher/flash.events:EventDispatcher::dispatchEven
tFunction()
at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
at flash.net::URLLoader/flash.net:URLLoader::onComplete()