Has anyone had any issues with adding a JMS adapter to a destination
topic????   I added the following destination to my message-config.xml
and restarted the application server.  I get a
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException from a java application trying to
look up the topic by the JNDI name and from my flex client I can't see
the destination either.  Thing is i have another destination topic that
doesn't have a ref to the jms adapter and the flex client can only
connect to that one when i remove the contents between the <jms></jms>
and the jms tags from the other destination id? Like its screwing
something up by having it.  I'm running Tomcat 6.0 on windows xp.  I'm
also using activeMQ version 4.0.

<adapters>

<adapter-definition id="jms"
class="flex.messaging.services.messaging.adapters.JMSAdapter"/>

</adapters>

<destination id="ticker-topic-jms">

<properties>

<server>

<durable>false</durable>

<durable-store-manager>flex.messaging.durability.FileStoreManager</durab\
le-store-manager>

</server>

<jms>

<destination-type>Topic</destination-type>

<message-type>javax.jms.ObjectMessage</message-type>

<connection-factory>topicConnectionFactory</connection-factory>

<destination-jndi-name>ticker</destination-jndi-name>

<destination-name>Ticker</destination-name>

<durable-consumers>false</durable-consumers>

<delivery-mode>NON_PERSISTENT</delivery-mode>

<message-priority>DEFAULT_PRIORITY</message-priority>

<acknowledge-mode>AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE</acknowledge-mode>

<transacted-sessions>false</transacted-sessions>

<initial-context-environment>

<property>

<name>java.naming.factory.initial</name>

<value>org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory</value>

</property>

<property>

<name>java.naming.provider.url</name>

<value>tcp://localhost:61616</value>