From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of João
Fernandes
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 2:40 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] FDS / CF Endpoints

Darren,

when you request a fill, it will contact with rtmp or polling FDS
server. Then FDS looks into the configuration and try to locate CFserver
(not the client itself). Tries to connect to it (if no hostname is
defined in the destination configuration) with RMI. ColdFusion accepts
the connection if the IP is in the allowed IP list that you can find
inside the CF administrator in the flex related window. Then if allowed,
if checks for the CFC assembler, calls the fill method, returns to FDS
and FDS returns to the client.

The EndPoint must target always FDS and never CF.

João Fernandes