I have a datagrid held within a vDividedBox.  I need to know the number
of visible rows as the dividedBox size changes.  I tried using the
divider events (dividerPress, dividerDrag, dividerRelease) and checking
the rowCount of the DataGrid, however it appears that the rowCount is
not updated at the time of the divider events.  Sometimes rowCound is
not updated with the event at all or lags considerably behind the
event.  I tried watching in the debugger and it appears that rowcount
is not updated with the resize all the time.

Any ideas?  Should I be using something other than rowCount?

Thanks,
Steven