From: "b_clingan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <flexcoders@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2007 1:09 PM
Subject: [flexcoders] Issues with Flash Gateway

I'm developing and building on my local machine, but the ColdFusion
server is on another machine in the network. What is the best practice
for working this way as far as setting up my project so I can access
CFCs to get data?

I'm also having problems with the flex2gateway, when I access the url
through a browser

ie: http://myserver/flex2gateway

I get a 500 null error instead of a blank page.

I'm thinking I need to adjust my services-config.xml or maybe add a
cross-domain.xml file, but at this point I don't even think my gatway
is working..

Any help would be appreciated!

--Bob