I agree that Adobe is ignoring a large market.  The low cost remoting
product kind of already exists in open source, third party, and in
house solutions. What Adobe is doing with Live Cycle is capturing the
niche markets that do need PDF workflow in their RIA Applications.
These companies have deep pockets and will use these for projects that
can save them millions of dollars a year.

I don't think that Adobe needs to have the low cost remoting product
in their line, and I think that Adobe is counting on third parties and
the community to provide those solutions.

Paul

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Barnes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>