Hello,

  I'm looking for someone with experience who can create something similar to
this;

 http://examples.adobe.com/flex2/inproduct/sdk/dashboard/dashboard.html

   Here are some details. It's not to run from an online server or WEB. It's to
run on a
desktop using the local machine HD.  Reason I'm choosing FLEX is because it
will run on
Mac and PC's.  Also, what I'm looking for is very similar to the example above.

    Some key features I want.

* Import Data via interface (data is stored on local HD in TXT, XLS formats,
etc...)
* User able to enter / add/ delete / modify any data fields.
* display only fields specified by user ( drop menu, check list )
* Some of the fields have numbers, thus sum, average and count is used on some
fields.
* User can add custom fields to database.
- 6 specified fields (numbers, dates,$$$, Names, etc....) 3 or 4 more if user
chooses to add
more. Total of 10 if user wants extra fields.
* Able to displace small jpgs in one of the fields (resizable thumbnails)
* Create charts
* Registration required
* User/password protected

Thank you for your time looking at this project. Just remember this is an
application to run
in multiple platforms. OS X and PC. Light and simple, it's why we are looking
at Flex, plus
it has a lot of these functions already built in.

 Let me know if possible and how much would be to develop this application.