Thanks for your answer.
I'm sorry for the little explanation before.

Take this piece of code.

[CODE]

public function createMenu(): void {

    this.menu = Menu.createMenu(this.startButton, this.menuData, false);
    this.menu.labelField = "@label";
    this.menu.styleName = "startMenuStyle";
    this.menu.show(-1000,-1000);
    this.menu.hide();
    var p_start: Point = this.botonInicio.localToGlobal(new Point(0,0));
    var menuheight: Number = this.menu.height;
    this.menu.show(p_inicio.x, p_inicio.y - menuheight);

}

[/CODE]

menu is a mx.controls.Menu object, loaded from an external XML file.
startButton is a basic Button, with onClick="createMenu()" and no more.

I use ' show (-1000, -1000); ' because the height of my menu is 0
until I show for first time (does exist another way???).

Thankou very much.