Hi AWK,

I'm building an app (a shell) that loads multiple flash9 as preview
swfs which are listed in an xml file. The swfs are referenced ok in
the app, properties and methods are visible etc.

In terms of accessibility the following happens:
1) If the loaded swf is a flex app you can tab to each loaded button
input field etc seamlessly with the buttons in the outside shell.

2) When the loaded content is a swf from flash 9 or compiled from a
class in Flex builder you cannot tab seamlessly from the outer shell
to the  loaded swf's buttons etc. The loaded swf is tabs fine on its own.

I guess this is because because the swf somehow needs to be registered
with the flex focus manager and I'm hoping there is a simple way to do
this. I don't fancy writing AS3 to make the loaded content tab enabled.

The loaded content is a child of a Canvas Component - I've tried
various ways of tab enabling the canvas etc

Thanks.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Kirkpatrick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>