Using Ben Stuki's cool reflection component I was playing with a
chromeless Apollo application putting the reflection over the desktop.
I really like the result but only with one issue. the reflection
remains click able for the whole application.

For example if there is an icon behind the reflection you can't
actually click on the icon. I have tried reassigning the hit area for
the component to a different location but it still block the desktop.
Also set mouseEnabled to false. Is there a way to make a component
like this so you can click through it and click on the icon behind the
reflection while still rendering the reflection overtop?