I am new to modules but think the idea is great.  However, I am trying
to modularize a prototype and get stuck.  I would like to have a
simple framework Application with modular components for each major
piece of the application (banner, footer, left hand navigation, main
content..etc).

The problem occurs when I have a need for module to module or module
to Application communication.  For example if I have a
mx:ToggleButtonBar in the banner module.  When a change event is fired
I want the viewstack to change the child it is showing and to handle

What is the best way to handle this?  Bubble events somehow?  Pass the
banner/togglebuttonbar a handle to the application's viewstack?  Other
ideas.  Obviously part of the trick is to keep things loosely coupled
and reusable.

Rodney