Hi all,

My problem is:

I have a MXML component (already implemented) that extendeds TitleWindow

its code was something like

ListOperations.mxml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<mx:TitleWindow
        xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml";
        layout="vertical"
        width="700"
        height="400"
        title="List Operations"
        showCloseButton="true"
        initialize="init()"

MY CODE HERE
</mx:TitleWindow>

OK, but I needed a resizable TitleWindow, so I took a look in google
and I found an actionscript implementation of TitleWindow that allows
resizing, so I made some modifications and finally I got exactly what
I was looking for.

Although I still have a problem. I have my own TitleWindow
implementation but now I need my MXML component above to extend MY
TITLEWINDOW, which is in AS3 shape, not the standard TitleWindow.

Is there a way to do this? Or will I be forced to re-implement my
component extending my own TitleWindow?

Thanksss

--
André Rodrigues Pena