Hi Michael,

We had this exact same problem just 2 days ago… ;)

And we have not found any working solution yet, despite some
experimentation.

When recompiling the as2map.fla, the generated as2map.swf doesn’t work
anymore, we have to use the provided as2map.swf, and you?

Have you found anywhere the fla source of the customMarker.swf?

One tip, we have added the following function in MapController :

public function setMapSize(height:int, width:int):void {

                EIBuffer.addCall({method:super.swfDomId + “.setMapSize” +
super.UUID, data:{w:width, h:height}});

}

And then, on mapLoad event, you can call this function to set the map size
(usually the height and width of the parent container).

So you don’t have to recompile the as2map.fla for a given map size…

Benoit Hediard

#affinitiz.com