From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Kevin
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2007 1:45 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Access top and left properties via ActionScript?

Hi, all. Hopefully this is an easy question:

I'm prototyping in Flex and I need to be able to move an Image that's
inside of a Canvas. The image is currently positioned using top="18"
and left="18" but when I access imageID.top and imageID.left in
ActionScript, I get errors about possibly undefined properties.

I tried substituting .x and .y, but that didn't seem to affect
anything. Thoughts?