Hi,

  How are all of you. Well I am new to Flex. But I have started building simple
applications. One of the top most problem I am facing is working with XML and
Button. Can  you please assist me in this. I am explaining my problem:

  I have an external XML file like this:
  <Menu>
      <button>
         <idnt>0</idnt>
         <label>General Health</label>
         <text>General Health pages is currently under construction</text>
      </button>
      <button>
         <idnt>1</idnt>
         <label>Mental Health</label>
         <text>Mental Health pages is currently under construction</text>
      </button>
  </Menu>

  Now I want to generate Buttons Dynamically from this XML. And the second
thing which is the most problematic is that how I code it so that when I press
the Button labled "General Health", it will show the same text as in the XML
tag coresponding to tag "<label>General Health</label>" ?
  I badly need this. I am realy confused on this. Kindly help me.

  Regards
  ..::DeX

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.