Wow, I messed up.

I need to rethink this, I was thinking about something else.

IFlexDisplayObject is right. :)

Peace, Mike

On 4/27/07, Manish Jethani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  From what I understand, you want to be able to change the icon based
on the state of your window. You can do this by setting the titleIcon
property every time your state changes. Internally, the old icon
object will be discarded and a new one created from the class
specified to the titleIcon property.

As for the class, it just needs to implement the IFlexDisplayObject
interface, as far as I can remember.