All mouse related events do not detect modifier keys. This was a painful
issue because our app depended on being able to select multiple items
from a list and that's not possible when control and shift are not
registered on a mouse click.  MSIE did not appear to have this
limitation, but sometimes didn't register mouse events at all in some
places in the app.  I think that was because "invisible" html layers
were obscuring them from the mouse event.  In time we cleared those up
by cleaning up the CSS for IE.  No workarounds yet available for the
mouse issues in other browsers.  Other than that I didn't see any other
issues.

Paul