<mx:Image source="http//server/image.png" />

var image:Image = new Image ();
container.addChild (image);
image.source = "http://foo.com/test.png";;

-abdul

On 4/28/07, Abdul Qabiz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Embedding the image in your application would increase the application
filesize. I would rather suggest you to think of loading these images on
runtime.

You can load images on runtime using mx;Image or any other class (Loader
etc)...

-abdul