There is an attribute called includeInLayout (or something similar). Have you tried that?

At 04:25 PM 4/27/2007, Sastry wrote:

Hi All,

I am having issue with printing Tabs in Flex. I have a Tab Navigator
with multiple tabs. In some of the tabs I have Images and Panels. There
is a print button. When it is clicked, I show all the items which are
present in all the tabs and the user can select what items he can
print. If the user selects an image or panel which is currently
invisible on the screen that is an image or panel which is in another
tab then the print is coming blank.

Any thoughts on this?

Sastry

--
Jeffry Houser, Software Developer, Writer, Songwriter, Recording Engineer
AIM: Reboog711  | Phone: 1-203-379-0773