Hello all,

I am trying to use an event listener on a parent container of a bunch of images that are loaded at runtime. ie:

picContainer.addEventListener(MouseEvent.CLICK, loadApplication, false, 0);

<mx:Canvas id="picContainer">
<mx:Image source="assets/my_image.png" buttonMode="true" />
</mx:Canvas>

The function loadApplication() is getting called, but there is no event information. I cannot access things like: target.id or anything else on the event for that matter. However, as soon as I embed the images, all the event info is there. I do not want to embed the images however as I have no control over them, they will be different every time.

Hope this makes sense, thanks in advance for your help :)

- joshua