Thanks Manish, I've some examples using a custom class extending
Label, but But I can't make them work.

Another question... I have to use formatted data to make some
operations, but I can't manage it. I use DataGridItemRenderer in some
columns, assigning as: DataGrid.columns[1].itemRenderer = new
ClassFactory(myRenderer1); ...

I'm using a cursor to iterate across the dataProvider, like this:

while(!cursor.afterLast){
    for each (var i: DataGridColumn in this.listaDatos.columns){
        buscando_texto = cursor.current[i.dataField].toString();
        [make some ops]
    }
    cursor.moveNext();
}