Here is my problem.  I want to see if the user has the VIEW_ALL_CUSTS rightkey.
 When I
try:
model.userRights.contains('VIEW_ALL_CUSTS')
 I always get a false.  It doesnt matter if I pad with extra spaces to make the
fields the
same size:  Following is what the data looks like:

userRights = mx.collections.ArrayCollection (@3aa5401)
        [0] = Object (@40001a1)
                Description = "I can see ALL customers                 "
                rightKey = "VIEW_ALL_CUSTS      "
        [1] = Object (@40001c1)
                Description = "I have access to the purchasing system  "
                rightKey = "ACCESS_PURCHASING   "
        [2] = Object (@40001e1)
                Description = "I can view / purchase all items         "
                rightKey = "PURCHASE_ALL_ITEMS  "

Bruce