Depends what you ate or drank the night before,
I mean the smell is probably interesting than what it looks like.

What it tastes like is a whole other story ;)

Just kidding, Alex...

On 01/05/2007, at 4:24 PM, Alex Harui wrote:

What does the vomit look like? And what does the FontHolder class look like?

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of joshuajnoble
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2007 6:29 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Loading Fonts at runtime on OSX?

Wondering if anyone else has run into this: I'm loading fonts at
runtime via a swf that has a font embedded in it. I can't get the font
embedded on my OSX machine, so I compile the font swf on my pc and
then bring it over to my OSX machine and try to load it into the
application swf like so:

private function fontSWFLoaded(event:Event):void
{
var holder:Class =
event.target.applicationDomain.getDefinition("FontHolder") as Class;
Font.registerFont( holder.Kartika );
videoOverlay.overlay.fontLoaded();
}

It vomits every time on Font.registerFont. This exact same code works
fine on my PC. Now, I don't have Kartika
installed on my mac, which could be part of the problem I suppose so
my next is going to be trying with Arial, but does anyone have any ideas?