Has anyone else run into the issue of TextArea components adding extra
whitespace or padding at the bottom when setting height to textHeight?
What's the recommended way of setting "autosize" on Flex TextArea
components? I'm using the creationComplete event and then setting
textArea.height = textArea.textHeight. When I do this though it doesn't just
open up the TextArea to the size of the text, but also adds a lot of white
space at the bottom.
I did try setting condenseWhite to true, but that is not the issue, it still
adds a large amount of whitespace to the bottom.

Thanks,

--
Mark Walters