I may have missed something setting up the latest release on a test
server, but I am getting strange errors:

Going t the Management console I get an immediate Security error dialog
that states that 'Send failed'. A follow-up error pop-up states the
following:

faultCode:Client.Error.MessageSend faultString:'Send failed'
faultDetail:'Channel.Connect.Failed error NetConnection.Call.Failed:
HTTP: Status 500: url: 'http://localhost/weborb30/console/weborb.aspx''

I get Send Failed errors all over the place, including trying to run the
examples.

Again, this is on a Win 2003 test server I set up in a virtual machine,
so it's perfectly reasonable that I missed something setting up IIS.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jurgen