We currently use extensively JAVA Applet for creating charts.
We support different output such as WMF/EMF.
For example,it allows the user to cut and paste an image of the chart
into a Windows Application(Outlook) through the clipboard .So,the
image is visible into the body of the email without extra steps such
as using Insert IMage for creating and HTML email.

Is there a way to create a WMF/EMF file with Flex?

A second option could be to create a WMF/EMF from a JPEG image.
More precisely ,to embed the JPEG image into a WMF/EMF file.
Anybody knows how to do that in JAVA ?

Thank you very much for your help.

PS:I do know how to create a JPEG image from flex.It's not the issue.