From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of flashcrow2000
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2007 8:47 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] List Component scrambles rows

Hello,

I have a list component which gets populated when i run a simple
query. I receive the result in an array and I set that array as the
data provider. Also, I have an ItemRenderer which displays part of
data (each data contains information regarding cities: name, dates,
numbers, etc; I only display the name and the country).

The problem appears when I scroll in the List. If I scroll to the
bottom and then scroll back up, the first item is different than
before.

I tried to use "invalidateList" on a scroll function but nothing
changed.

I believe it has something to do with the Item renderer. Can you
help
me out please?

Cosmin
(if this is a double post, sorry...i received a Delivery status
Notification)