From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of zzberthod
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2007 2:23 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Flex profiler "profiler.war" file

I'd like to test the Flex profiler with my small application.
I'm using the Flex Builder 2.0 evaluation version and I can't find the
file "profiler.war". I've read that when we install Flex, it propose
to install an application server. But when I installed my Flex
Builder, it didn't propose to me to install anything.
Do you know why? Is it because I'm using the evaluation version?

Thanks!