Weyert,

I'm curious to learn more about what you mean by the "browser part". If we
could take this offline (I'm concious of the mail-list's context) and anyone
else for that matter would throw there pain points in this regard my way I
can feed it back to th SL Team.

Scott Barnes
Developer Evangelist
Microsoft