As to docs, I'm not sure.  I mostly looked up things from the flex
docs or from the archives of lists like this.

As to multiple files, I'm not.  I know you can match a whole source
folder with -include-sources, but not with wildcards.  If you're
running the compiler from the shell, then you may be able to use
wildcards with sources (because they're paths, not AS3 class
definition names, but in that case it would be the shell resolving
the wildcard, not the compiler.

Christian.

On May 5, 2007, at 3:14 PM, gotgoose09 wrote:

> Thanks for that info!  Is there somewhere I can read more about SWCs
> or is there only the Flex 2 Documentation?
>
> I'm still wondering about matching multiple files instead of one at a
> time; anyone know if this can be done?

christian gruber + [EMAIL PROTECTED] + bus 905.640.1119 + mob
416.998.6023
process coach and architect + ISRÁFÍL CONSULTING SERVICES