Hmmm.   I'm confused.  how come I couldn't find you guys when I went
to write this sucker. :)

We should probably collaborate, since I'm working on asdoc and unit
test inclusion as well.

I have an approach for inclusion of swfs in the .war that pulls in
swfs into a resources folder that is then included as a webresource
by the .war.  None of it is rocket science.

Christian.

On May 10, 2007, at 4:06 AM, jeff_at_flexgroups wrote:

> Actually, the SB M2F2 Plugin build SWCs, SWFs, and manages SWC
> dependencies. We used it for multi-module builds and bundle assembly
> (we manage several SWC/SWF projects with Maven 2, M2F2 Plugin and
> CruiseControl). I can provide you POM samples if needed.
>
> We are currently working on ASDoc generation, unit tests integration.
> We thought about HTML wrapper generation but finally we won't
> implement it : other plugins should assume this responsibility
> responsibility (WAR ?).
>
> If anyone want to be included as a member of the SF.net project, just
> send me an email.
>
> I hope this helps. Jeff.
>
> --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Sterling"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> I found some old posts about the Israfil plugin
>>   http://www.israfil.net/projects/mojo/maven-flex2-plugin/
>> and found the ServeBox Maven2Flex2 plugin
>>   http://sourceforge.net/projects/mvnflex2plugin
>> from the wikipedia article on Flex.
>>
>> Neither one seems to have an especially active developer community.
>>
>> Any suggestions on how I should be building a multiple-module project
>> with third-party dependencies (e.g. Cairngorm) with Maven 2?
>>
>> It sounds like several of us are interested in this - maybe it's time
>> to collaborate on building up one of these plugins (or start a new
>> one?).
>>
>> -Brian

christian gruber + [EMAIL PROTECTED] + bus 905.640.1119 + mob
416.998.6023
process coach and architect + ISRÁFÍL CONSULTING SERVICES