'Meter'? Are you talking about a gauge on an instrument panel?

Have you looked at the charting components?

-Scott

On 5/10/07, Rajesh Deshmukh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

   Hi All,

I am new to this group.

I have a small problem which I need to resolve as soon as possible.

I am working for one project where I need to implement the Meter in an
application for Flex.

It's like I am having some dynamic data (which changes on the user
interaction).

I am having a meter init which is like we have for our vehicles.

It changes as per the user interaction.

I am confused over it about how to implement it.

Whether I can do it in Flex? If yes how can I do that?

Or will I have to take help for some other applications.

Please help me as soon as possible.

Waiting for your replies…

Regards,

Rajesh Deshmukh