*From:* flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On
Behalf Of *tinkiknit
*Sent:* Friday, May 11, 2007 5:51 AM
*To:* flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
*Subject:* [flexcoders] can you drag and drop from a Swing application to
a Flex one in browser?

 Hi Flexcoders...

surfacing from my lurkerdom here...been away from Flex-ing for the past
couple of months...but now here's a question the tech lead asked me...

Can you drag and drop between a Swing application (or Motif for that
matter, we're talking legacy software) and a Flex one running in the
browser??

thanks in advance for any wisdom on this...

Christine