Thanks for clarifying. Yes I did note the <textformat>tag, and that does
not matter, as most browsers are "tolerant" towards unrecognized tags.
The font size issue is sad though, because any other target platform
than Flash, will interpret point sizes. Maybe a solution would be to
have an optional property, such as htmlText and flashHtmlText, and
depending on your needs you get browser compatible HTML or Flash
compatible HTML.

Now I have to run global replaces to fix the issue, which is not very
efficient...

Thanks again

P.S. btw, the &apros; entitity name is not recognized in IE. Using
&#039; would be a better option.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel Freiman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>