preventDefault() is needed to prevent the base class from putting up
default feedback.

You may need to override dragDrop event to map the DG data to tree data.

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Nate Pearson
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2007 1:29 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Okay, I know this is possible...DataGrid to
Tree

I DO want to override dragEnterHandler and AM extending a tree
component.

I haven't posted to this thread in a while but I still havn't fixed
it. Anyone know how to drag/drop from a grid to a tree?

<mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com> , "Stephen Gilson" <smgilson@>

[mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com <mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com>
]