Hi All,

    I have two buttons in a buttonbar, and in one button I have to make a
triangle in upward direction and in other a triangle in downward direction to
show up and down directions. I tried the following code but was not able to get
the triangle.

Here is what i did:

            var a:Array = new Array();

            var temp:Object = new Object();
            temp["labelField"] = "First";
            temp["iconField"] = TriangleDownSkin;
            a.push(temp);

            temp = new Object();
            temp["labelField"] = "Second";
            temp["iconField"] = TriangleUpSkin;
            a.push(temp);

            buttonBar.labelField = "labelField";
            buttonBar.iconField = "iconField";
            buttonBar.dataProvider = a;

                and "TriangleUpSkin" class  is implemented as below:

    public class TriangleUpSkin extends ProgrammaticSkin
    {
        public function TriangleUpSkin()
        {
            super();
        }

        override protected function updateDisplayList(w:Number, h:Number):void{
              var g:Graphics = graphics;
            g.moveTo(w / 2,h/4);
            g.lineTo((3*w)/4, (3*h)/4);
            g.lineTo(w / 4,(3*h)/4);
            g.lineTo(w / 2,h/4 );
            g.endFill();

i cannot embed any file, is there anyway i can create triangle?

Bored stiff? Loosen up...
http://games.yahoo.com/games/front