Hey Paul,

Here is what I experience (again, this is with Flex Builder, not Eclipse):

When I drag one of the Flex Builder tabs for a specific window to the second monitor, I see the cursor change to a square box. When I release the mouse button on the second window, the cursor switches back to normal and nothing happens. The tabbed window stays on the first monitor.

Would you care to share how you get those windows to show up on the second monitor?

Thanks,

Jurgen

Paul J DeCoursey wrote:

What are you talking about... I have a second monitor hooked up to my
MacBook Pro right now, and my Mac Pro has 3 monitors. I've had no issues.

Paul