Hi Narain,

How are you loading the SWF? From this site:

http://www.deitte.com/archives/2006/08/finally_updated.htm

there is a reference to loading FlashPaper:

*    *I would suggest loading the FlashPaper via flash.display.Loader if
you can. Unless there's a bug with this, loading SWFs through Loader
will work better.

Hope that helps,

Michael